This book is aimed at beginners who wish to learn the Arabic language.
Here are some important points about this book
1. This book has been prepared especially for English speaking students;
hence, there are many areas where special explanation has been given to
help in translation.
2. One of the main points kept in mind whilst preparing the book was to
ensure that there are enough exercises to assist the student.
3. The vocabulary consists of words from the Quran as well as commonly
used words in modern standard Arabic. The vocab used has been repeated
throughout the book to make it easier to memorize.
4. Even though Arabic grammar rules are discussed, details which may
cause confusion to a beginner have been avoided.
5. Simple rules which may cause confusion have been explained and
reinforced via exercises. (
6. We have used English grammar terms along with the Arabic where there
is a common English term. However, where the
function is unique to Arabic we have just used the Arabic term
7. Revision lessons have been included to assist in recapping and reinforcing learnt subjects.
8. Spelling tests, words searches etc. have been added to make learning vocabulary more enjoyable.
9. At the end of the book there is a supplement of Quranic verses, Ahadith and Arabic proverbs.