Cherishing the Childhood
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A Guide to Parenting in Islam : Cherishing the Childhood
Our children are the greatest assets that Allah has entrusted us with. We owe it to Allah and to our children, therefore, to invest our time and efforts into being the best parents we can be. Cherishing Childhood is a parent-to-parent handbook that outlines how to tackle the challenges (and reap the rewards) of parenting children from birth to pre-adolescence within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
* The concept of Positive Parenting;
* How to welcome a child into the world;
* Tips on how to build a Muslim character.
* How to support your child through primary school;
* Matters to consider when choosing a primary school;
* Guidelines for discipline and dealing with difficult behaviour;
* Creating the most nurturing home environment for children to flourish in;
* The unique nature of a toddler and how to manage the most common issues in the pre-school years;