Gateway to Arabic Set One Flashcards: Letter Recognition and Reading Skills.
This pack of 64 double-sided flashcards has been designed to complement Book One of the 'Gateway to Arabic' series, and also supports 'The Key to Arabic Book One'. The cards should prove beneficial not only to self-taught students, but as a valuable teaching tool within the classroom. This pack will help students learn to recognise all the letters of the Arabic alphabet in their isolate and joined forms; the long and short vowel sounds; tanween (the -an, -in and -un endings); shadda; sukoon; and the dipthongs -ay and -ow.
This Pack Covers:
* Recognition of Arabic letters in their isolate form
* Formulation of letters in their written isolate form, with clear arrows to indicate the correct * writing direction
* The three short vowels: fatha, kasra and damma
* The recognition and formulation of letters in their joined forms
* Nunation (al-tanween)
* The three long vowels (al-madd)
* The sun and moon letters (al-huruf al-shamsiyyah wa'l-qamariyyah), and their associated rules
* Al-alif al-maqsura