From the Foreword
To proceed: Verily, the most truthful speech is the Speech of Allaah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad 'alayi was salaat was salaam . The worst of affairs are the newly invented matters. Every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and all misguidance is in the Hellfire. To proceed:
I have entitled this book Interaction with the Scholars. I have divided it into five chapters, and I have presented an introduction in the beginning and an epilogue in the end. The sections are as follows.
· The Introduction: Defining Those in Authority and the Categories of the Scholars
· Chapter One: The Description of the Scholar
· Chapter Two: The Virtues of the Scholars
· Chapter Three: Having Etiquette with the Scholars
· Chapter Four: The Rights of the Scholars
· Chapter Five: The Harms of Neglecting the Rights of the Scholars
· Epilogue: An Encouragement of Having Strict Adherence to the Scholars
We ask Allaah, The Exalted for success, guidance, direction, and correctness.