Mastering Arabic 2
is a modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights. The course follows on from the best-selling Mastering Arabic 1 but is suitable for any learner with some prior knowledge of Arabic.
Accompany this course 2 audio CDs.
• teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world and understood by all Arabic speakers
• covers a wide variety of topics relevant to the Arab world including house and home, work and routine, travel and tourism, food and cooking, news and media, and arts and cinema
• based on a tried and tested methodology proven to work for self-study or the classroom, and for leisure or exams
• lively illustrations throughout plus a unit-by-unit focus on the geography, culture and dialects of major Arab countries
• by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar, who share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world.
Author: Jane Wightwick, Mahmoud Gaafar