The Prophet Muhammad’s (Pbuh) Journey from the Tyranny to Justice:
The Revival of the Religion of The Prophet Abraham (A.S)
The governing principle of the mighty universe is
Oneness of God and
, justice. This lifelong research
discusses its integration with both the Qur’an and the
providing hundreds of evidences from the principal sources of
Islam as well as Muslims experience since the inception of
Islam to date.
he work includes eight chapters:
1. The administration of justice during pre-Islamic period.
2. Justice through the prism of the Qur’an.
3. The journey of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from tyranny to justice, the revival of the religion of the Prophet Abraham (a.s).
4. The contribution of the Rightly Guided Caliphs to justice.
the judge and the Law Court.
, the observance of religious duties and socioeconomic justice and its impact on Health Sciences.
, Ombudsman Court.
8. Muslims’ judicial heritage, since the inception of Islam to date.
1844 discovered works on Islamic judicial system have been presented in chronological order with their thematic assessments. The work also discusses peace, equality, freedom and human dignity as the legal right of human beings.
Author: Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H.I. Surty