The governing principle of the mighty universe isal-Tawhid, Oneness of God and al-Adl, justice. This lifelong research discusses its integration with both the Qur'an and the Sunnah by providing hundreds of evidences from the principal sources of Islam as well as Muslims experience since the inception of Islam to date. The work includes eight chapters:
1. The administration of justice during pre-Islamic period.
2. Justice through the prism of the Qur'an.
3. The journey of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) from tyranny to justice, the revival of the religion of the Prophet Abraham (AS).
4. The contribution of the Rightly Guided Caliphs to justice.
5. al-Qadi, the judge and the Law Court.
6. al-Hisbah, the observance of religious duties and socio-economic
justice and its impact on Health Sciences.
7. al-Mazalim, Ombudsman Court.
8. Muslims judicial heritage, since the inception of Islam to date.
Author: Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
Binding: Hard Back